Life Ionizers is Your Commercial Ionization Solution
Submit a Request for More Information
We Offer 5 Commercial Units, Information Available Below
If you would like to speak with a commercial unit specialist, please call now at 877-959-7977.
Commercial usage with the capability of producing 1,000 – 4,000 liters per hour. Some typical applications include water bottlers, dairy, beef, equine, poultry, swine, cleaning services, and more.
Our Commercial Ionizers:
These units are highly heavy-duty when compared to units manufactured in Japan. These units are also much more cost-effective in electrode and membrane replacement, i.e., electrode/membrane replacement cost for Japanese assembled units is over USD 4,000.00 and have the same life expectancy.
Units must have pre-filtration equipment installed to ensure longevity and trouble-free operation. It is recommended that source water be tested to ensure there is no problem with chemical contamination such as nitrates. Total Hardness is the most common problem due to calcium and magnesium deposits naturally dissolved from the soil into water supplies. The Water Quality Association considers water to be “hard” when levels exceed one grain per gallon. To provide the public with a feel for the severity of the problem, the United States Geological Survey developed the following graphic showing Total Hardness levels throughout the US. The red areas on the map indicate levels from 181-250 ppm! pH and ORP may vary based on bottling source and materials used. We make no claims on the final product in relation to pH or ORP.
Factors that determine the proper equipment for commercial applications include:
- Reliability – Quality, long term trouble-free operation, Properties of water produced, consistent pH and -ORP
- Ease of Use – Ease of use: Total automation (As with any equipment, periodic monitoring is recommended)
- Durability – Able to stand up to adverse conditions such as dust and high humidity
- Cost-effectiveness– Initial capital cost, operating costs, replacement parts cost.
- Warranty and Servicing – Backed by the manufacturer.
- The ability for the user to replace components – Electrodes and membrane easily changed out by the user.
Commercial Unit Information & Specification Table
* Results may vary due to uniqueness of the source water.
** Price does not include optional items or shipping.